MBA (Master of Business administration)
2 year full time
India’s changing economic scenario has brought about a new age that is as turbulent as it is dynamic. Today our country is facing a new spectrum of challenges brought about by the integration of global economics, adoption of new technologies, innovative manufacturing business practices and paradigm shifts in our approach towards customer service and corporate governance corporate India today need successful global managers, who have the skills and confidence to meet these challenges, and go beyond and become not just leaders, but pioneers and path breakers of the future.
Through innovative study, insightful lectures and interactive group discussions, delivered by leading academics and industry principals, You will develop powerful decision making, problem solving and leadership skills in an environment that is both enriching and supportive fully accredited program and contemporary curriculum, carefully selected syllabi and pedagogy makes the program more challenging.
The master in the business administration which is fully approved by Uttarakhand technical university, ministry of HRD, government of India and state government of Uttarakhand is an integrated program designed to provide an advanced courses in management for those seeking managerial position in industry, commerce and service. The core subjects are aimed developing knowledge and skill in fundamental management discipline with specializations in functional areas.
India is one of the many countries that has grown and is still growing rapidly in the Industrial respect. Thus, the demand as well as popularity of business related courses also took a rapid jump. MBA is one of the most popular as well as widely chosen courses amongst the other entire business related course. This is because MBA has its own values that make it superior to other courses, and hence it has wide scopes and job prospects.
- Marketing – After completion of MBA degree, one can work as marketing manager, in which one needs to manage the marketing processes of the company which includes sales, advertisement, and promotion of the products of the company.
- Finance – One can also work as the financial manager, whose responsibility is to control the investment of the capital of the company.
- Human Resource – Another important post on which one can work after completion of MBA degree is the Human Resource manager. He or she manages the man power of the company, and hence holds one of the most important positions in the company.
Master of Business Administration
2Years Full Time Course
50% marks in bachelor degree(any stream).
On the basis of MAT/CAT.
On the basis of GD and followed by PI.
Course in Dual specialization (One Major & One Minor).
Specialization – Finance + HR + Marketing.
Affiliation & Approval
|M.B.A.||Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun UK||State Govt. of Uttrakhand & AICTE New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India .|
Fee Structure :
|Tuition Fees||Registration Charges||Others||Total|
- To provide an interpreted perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life causes/ technical know how.
- To own the students technical know abilities.
- To provide access to a board base of knowledge in core managerial skills.
- To develop the essential management skills required to meet & participate in an increasingly international business environment.