|Om Bio Sciences & Management College||MBA 2 years (only for girls and women)||50% marks in bachelor degree (any stream) On the basis of MAT\CAT On the basis Group Discussion and followed by Personal Interview.||60|
|Om Bio Sciences & Pharma College||B. Pharmacy 4 years B. Pharmacy 3 years||45% marks in 12th ( physics and chemistry compulsory and one of the following subject mathematics, biology, computer science, bio technology) AND On the basis of written test and counseling conducted by UTU. Pass with 60% in D. Pharmacy||60|
|Om Institute Of Technology||D. Pharmacy 2 years||45% marks in 12th( Physics and Chemistry compulsory and one of the following Subject Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Bio Technology) AND On the basis of written test and counseling conducted by UKBTE, JEEP entrance exam is also eligible.||60|
|Om Institute Of Technology||Polytechnic 3 years (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical , Computer Science and Electronics & Communication)||10th pass (physics, chemistry, mathematics) 12TH pass (physics, chemistry, mathematics) 60% for direct admission in polytechnic 2nd year||Mech. - 60 Civil - 60 EC - 60 CS - 60 Elect. - 60|
|Om Bio-Sciences & Pharma College Faculty Of B.Ed||B.Ed||50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation for General category 45% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation for SC/ST/OBC category||100|
|Om Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & Research Center||BAMS 4 and half years Full time course||10+2 Bio stream and 45% with PCB. Admission through NEET only.||60|
|GNM Nursing College||General Nursing and Midwifery 3 and Half Years Full time course||45% marks in 10+2 (Bio). Only for Girls and Women who are belongs to Uttrakhand State only.||20|
Lateral Entry (Direct admission in IInd year)
|B. Pharmacy||D. Pharmacy with 60% marks|
|POLYTECHNIC||50% 12 Pass with PCM Group and ITI with 60%|
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING ADMISSION
- 10th and 12th marksheets.
- Character certificate from school/college (last migrated).
- Transfer certificate from school/ migration certificate from university last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate from any recognized doctor.
- Four colored passport sized photographs.
- If the applicants belongs to SC/ST or OBC cast verification is required.
- Domicile certificate.
- For physically handicapped students, certificate of verification is required.
- photocopy of mark sheet of Uttarakhand Technical University entrance examination (B. Pharmaacy only)
- MAT/CAT score card (MBA only)
- Mark sheet of diploma in pharmacy for B. pharmacy (lateral entry)