Pharmacy revolves around people and medicines with special emphasis on the manufacture of medicines, their supply, appropriate use and effects. The ultimate concern of pharmacy is to ensure that the patient receives the appropriate medicines and benefits from the proper use of these..
Pharmacy is an essential part of health care system in all over the world. .
Pharmacy is an ever developing profession that offers excellent career prospects. The work is interesting and varied offering the opportunities to join health care team in safeguarding nation’s health. There is a opportunity to meet people from all walks of life and a choice of working environment and geographical location.
(affiliation To Uttarakhand Technical University, dehradun UK)
Bachelor of Pharmacy
DURATION: 4Years Full Time Course (60 seats)
ELIGIBILTY: 45% marks in 12th (Physics and chemistry compulsory and any one from math/bio).
On the basis of written test of UKSEE.
Counseling conducted by UTU.
|B.Pharm||Uttrakhand Technical University , Dehradun UK||State Govt. of Uttrakhand & AICTE New Delhi , Pharmacy Council of India ,p Ministry of HRD , Govt. of India|
Fee Structure :
|Tuition Fees||Registration Charges||Others||Total|
- To provide intensive theoretical & practical knowledge of Pharmacy.
- To provide an interpreted perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life causes/ technical know how.
- To own the students technical know abilities.
- To provide access to a board base of knowledge in core managerial skills.
- To develop the essential management skills required to meet & participate in an increasingly international business environment.